Sunday 4 November 2012

Time Is Ticking.

Recently, I've really been loving this song. So it has been getting a lot of airplay in my car.



In class, I always ask my students to tell me WHY they like things. You can't like things just because you like them. There's always a reason, or even several reasons.

I never knew I'd be a fan of Epik High. And I'm a little late on the bandwagon. But I love their songs because Tablo's lyrics are quite beautiful. And I love their technique of using haunting 'fairy-like' lady voices to smoothen the aggressive rap.

The actress in the video isn't Ji-Sun, but I really like her acting in this. A little depressing, but still gave me goosebumps in the end.

My imouto introduced Epik High through this song, though. Which can also be heard over and over in my car.



No comments:

Post a Comment