Monday 5 November 2012

Colours.

Thank you to the students of my class 1 Berlian 2012 who held a wonderful class party. I was very happy to see the students united in preparing for the party, singing the songs and writing the paper plate messages for me. I felt very appreciated and loved. None of the other teachers received such a grand welcome to their classes. I thought my 1 Berlian did not like me since I scolded them so much this year. I'm thankful they understand why I need to scold them sometimes.

The party was very sweet, and I felt very touched to see so many students praying for my future. I'm sure you noticed my tears of happiness, though I was very embarassed.

My fiance also says thanks. He says I have some pretty awesome students.

I hope some of my fantastic (baby) kids will be able to come to my Wedding Reception on Saturday, 11am, at Masjid Bandaraya - the floating mosque in Likas. See you!

Engagement bouquet.

Saranghaeyo, kids. =)

1 comment: